Saturday, January 5, 2013

TPE Scrap Team Kick-Off Blog Hop

Hey there, scrapbooking and digital designing peeps! I'm so excited to share The Pink Elephant Scrap Challenge Kick-Off Blog Hop with you all!
I adore this photograph of my daughter, Hannah, and our beagle, Bella. In the evenings, you will find them both lounging together in a chair or on the couch:) So sweet!

For my 12 by 12 layout, I layered it up, like I do my paper-crafted cards...to the max, using some freebies from Digital House Design. DHD has loads of free and inexpensive digital papers & elements for you digital scrapbooking needs. There are other digital companies that I'm finding who offer freebies and great specials, so I will be sharing them with you. Every Saturday, The Pink Elephant will host a new Scrap Challenge, so make sure you stop by each week and see what's new!
A little bit about me... I LOVE all things crafty...papercrafts, especially... That is until, Lori Boyd started a new little scrapbook challenge and got me hooked on it! LOL! If you know me, then you know that I'm a sucker for a good challenge:) Hope you'll join us in our digital scrapbooking adventure as we try to capture special memories TPE-syle!
BLOG HOP ORDER
The Pink Elephant Blog
Lori
Claudia
Sherry
Jessica
Susie
Melissa
Stacey - that's me!
Thanks for stopping by the stage...and a BIG TPE THANK YOU for hopping with us today for the Scrap Team Kick-Off! Head back on over to the The Pink Elephant Blog to join our challenge, Anything Goes.
Digital Papers and Elements: Digital House Design
Pin It

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a great photo and a fabulous layout!!

Cathy Caines said...

Love the vintage feel of this sketch. TFS. Had fun doing the blog - look forward to seeing more projects!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

OOooo what a cute dog!! I love this page, your sweet daughter looks so very happy.
Have fun at the design team!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*