Thursday, February 14, 2013

you and me


Happy Valentine's Day!

I was inspired by these challenges...the Tuesday Trigger: Cross My Heart, the Dynamic Duo 39, Paper Issues: It's in the Bag (using a bag or twine), Really Reasonable Ribbon 77, and the Cardabilities Sketch 68.



The TAWS sets that I used on my card are Tiny Treasures and All About YOU...so perfect together:)


I distressed the edges of the patterned paper for this one...lots of yummy texture and layers, stitching, bows, buttons, and twine...all things I love! 


Thanks for stopping by the stage!

Stamps:  Tiny Treasures, All About YOU (TAWS)
Ink:  Black Stazon (SU), Copics
Paper:  Baja Breeze CS (SU), DP
Other:  Big Shot, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine and Seam Binding, Doily Die (SU), button (PTI), sewing machine
Pin It

2 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow Stacey! Your card is full of vintage-y goodness! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!♥

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card - love the color combo!