Friday, March 15, 2013

Whole World


Happy Friday, TAWS friends!  It's time for a new Be Inspired Challenge, BI #24...you'll love this one...so many possibilities with the cool, serene colors but striking contrast of green, aqua and white!

I used Pillow Talk for a little scallop effect near the bottom of my card, detailed with some green rhinestones...and I used the sentiment "you're my whole world" from Words to Live By.

 

 My card is very simple...but I like it!  Even though it doesn't have my usual layering of patterned paper and die cuts...nor, does it have stitching or buttons....at least there's some ribbon and rhinestones:)


Thanks for stopping by the stage!


Words to Live By & Pillow Talk (TAWS)
Basic Gray ink (SU)
Baja Breeze CS (SU), patterned paper (MME)
Old Olive ribbon (SU), green rhinestones
Pin It

1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

Love this card you made for your hubby. What a great idea!