Friday, July 26, 2013

Be-YOU-tiful - Fusion


I'm loving all of the nautical inspiration that I'm seeing lately...today, we have a brand-new Fusion Challenge #14...and have you noticed the new look of Fusion?!   We love the "Zen" approach that Leslie was inspired to change to:)


I threw a bit of gold in for my take on Fusion #14, which works for the Papercraft Star #154 CAS-ology Cue Card: Gold, too!  My card may not be very clean & simple, but I still love being inspired and challenged...a splash of gold is always fun!


I thought I'd try out for the 'Fetti Find again this week, too...that is, since I'm totally in love with the Reverse Confetti stamps!  This fabulous Peacock Pretties stamp set is one that I ordered with their debut May release!  I love how versatile Jen's designs are...you can go CAS or totally layered with a bit of "collage-ing" if you wish!  It all works!  


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Peacock Pretties (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Momento), Broken China Distressed Ink (Ranger)
Paper:  Rustic Cream (PTI), Uncharted Waters (Glitz)
Other:  Uncharted Waters Journaling Stickers (Glitz), Postage Stamp Punch (SU), Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), White Hemp Twine (Hemptique), Sequins, Sewing Machine, Thread


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

7 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Hi Stacey! Congrats on being Fetti Found! Love your layers, as always. Gold and yellow make such a great pair. And love your triple sentiment!

Ardyth said...

Lots of gorgeous detail here! Dimension, pretty texture and eyecatching shine! Lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

~amy~ said...

okay...LOVE!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Stacey and I love the way you tucked so many gold sequins in too your design. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Melissa said...

What a pretty combinations of patterns and layers! I love the little touches of gold you added!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Beautiful card! I love all that layering! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star.

Anitra