Sunday, July 28, 2013

Get Well Wishes


Happy Sunday, friends!  I had a chance to get my craft on just for fun today!  I adore this WPlus9 stamp set, Blanket Stitched Blooms...it creates the most darling flowers in any color!

The Flashback Unscripted Sketch #27, Inspired By #85, Pinspired #14, and WPlus9 Mood Board #17 were a great combination of challenges to show off some of my favorite goodies from i {heart} papers



I can't give you any details, but my card also fits the bill for one of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers!  Head on over to see how you can play along, too!




Along with the darling WPlus9 stamp set, Blanket Stitched Blooms...I have a few other yummies from the i{heart} papers store on my card today!  The coordinating Blanket Stitched Blooms dies, Timeless Tags dies, Paper Smooches Flags dies, Fancy Pants Memories Captured papersHemptique White Twine Cord, and Momento Black Tuxedo ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Blanket Stitched Blooms (WP9)
Ink:  Black Tuxedo (Momento), Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Pool Party (SU)
Paper:  Rustic Cream (PTI), Memories Captured (Fancy Pants)
Other:  Blanket Stitched Blooms, Timeless Tags dies (WP9), Flags Wise Dies (Paper Smooches), White Hemp Cord (Hemptique), Sequins (Avery Elle), Sewing Machine, Thread
 photo stacey_sig.jpg

10 comments:

Laurel said...

This is such a gorgeous card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Holy cow you rocked so many challenges Stacey, love the patterns.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous of course, love your paper combo as usual! I might just have to get that stitched bloom set, you keep using it and I am not sure how much longer I can stand seeing it with out it being mine.....

Kim S said...

What a perfect get well card! Cheerful patterns and colors...and totally sweet flowers!

Lalo said...

love love love! The different patterns and colors = fabulousness :) Great Pinspired card :)

Cynthia T said...

Very nice combination of patterned papers and colors. The flowers are so darn cute :)

Michele Cunningham said...

So cute. I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Unscripted Sketches.

{Chrissie} said...

Stacey, as always you've created something fabulous!I simply adore the mix of patterns and the softness of the pastel colors. Amazing job!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

dstandard said...

Such an adorable card! Love this !Thanks for playing at US!

Patrice said...

I am loving those blanket stitched flowers - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!