Wednesday, July 17, 2013

You Amaze Me - BLD


Happy Tuesday Inspiration from the gals and I from By LORi Designs!  It's BLD Challenge Day, #51, too!  This week, we're challenging you to use the color YELLOW!


I used the CAS(E) this Sketch #36 as the clean and simple layout of my card along with lots of yellow from The Play Date Cafe #190!


It's amazing how much faster a clean and simple card is to put together!  I thought this card would be super cute for one of own kiddos when they amaze me with something unexpected...which seems to happen more and more as they are growing up!


Thanks for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
BLD images and sentiments
Copics
MME papers
twine, sequins, die cuts

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

12 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! Love the CAS design and all the fun pops of yellow!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool card & I love the sequins ! :)) :))
You were so clever to link up w/ the play date cafe -- I didn't even see that this week! :)) :))

Sherry Eckblad said...

I absolutely love everything about this card and will definitely be stealing/cardlifting this idea.

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet little card, loving the colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Great job on all challenges and pretty card!

Marisa said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Love the image and the subtle BG is great.

donna mikasa said...

Great take on the sketch--love that adorable pooch!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Stacey. Love the cute image and the color combo... the twine looks great. Where did you get that?

Stacey Schafer said...

hey, Monika! That's Hemptique White Cord from the IHP store...love how it curls just the right way:)

Unknown said...

love this take on the color challenge! it had me confused lol sweet image, sentiment and another perfect bow!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love how you combined the challenges! I also adore how you did the sentiment. I never think to not have it all in a straight line.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You've been busy and I am trying to catch up with my comments. You are wearing me out girl! ;) This is supah cute!