Good morning, REVERSE CONFETTI 'Fetti Fans! It's time for the new DECEMBER COLOR CHALLENGE! This color scheme is PeRfEcT for Christmas, Valentine's Day or All-Occasion Girly! LOVE it!
Here are the details of the challenge!
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
I used the new Deconstructed Sketch #130 to create a fun and whimsical Christmas Count card!
As Christmas approaches, I find myself feeling blessed with so much...family, friends, health, happiness...all the simple things seem the most precious this time of year! For my card, I inked up Count Your Rainbows and tried a spin on the words and numbers to show my gratitude of the my blessings!
My dear daughter, Hannah, chose to create a Star Parol from the Phillipines for a Christmas Around the World project to present to her third grade class this week. After much searching for a kid-friendly approach for the project, I stumbled up on an idea using straws instead of balsam wood from Handmade Creations! Read more about the beautiful significance of this special lantern here...The History of Parol Christmas Lanterns!
Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!
Stamps: Count Your Rainbows (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Black Tuxedo (Momento), Barn Door Distress (Ranger), Copic Markers
Paper: Rustic White (PTI), Sleigh Ride (Crate Paper)
Other: Tag Me Confetti Cuts (Reverse Confetti), Paper Straws, Twine (Hemptique), Ribbon (PTI), 6 and 10 mm Metallic Gold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Sewing Machine, Thread