Thursday, August 14, 2014

Punched Pieces Card Duo - SRM Stickers

I'm up on the SRM Stickers Blog today with a pair of cards using SRM's new Punched Pieces and clear stickers.  A friend of mine is expecting her first baby and it's a BOY!  I will keep this in my stash for her when it gets closer to the September arrival!


I used a delightful White Lace Doily - 4" Round,  Small & Medium Scalloped Circle - Punched Pieces and a Sentiment/Baby sticker!  Do you have any baby arrivals coming up that you need to create a darling card for?!

And here's another card I made using those fun Punched Pieces!  It's a thank you banner card!


I created the banner using Small Pink Scalloped Circle Punched Pieces decorated with Stickers by the Dozen/Thank You, then finished off with some The Twinery Marigold Baker's Twine.  


For some added pizzazz, there are some extra sentiments and sentiment strips near the top and bottom of the card front.


Have you tried creating a banner with some SRM Stickers?!  It's totally fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!  


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

No comments: