Monday, September 8, 2014

A Golfer's Motto - SRM Stickers


Hello, SRM Stickers fans!  
I'm up on the SRM Stickers Blog today with a masculine card that's perfect for a golfer!
SRM Stickers offers a wide range of sports-themed stickers, like the one I've used here!

To make this card for my freshman son, Noah, who has just started his first season on our school golf team, I grabbed several of my SRM Stickers goodies!  I used a 4" Round Silver Lace Doily, a 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 Glassine Bag filled with golf tees,  a sentiment from Say It With Stickers Mini/GOLF, and a wrap of Solid Cappuccino Twine.


This was a fun project to make, different from my usual girly and frilly cards!  
I gave this to Noah for his first golf tournament, hiding it in his golf bag!


Thanks for stopping by the SRM Stickers blog today!

 photo supplylist.jpg
SRM Stickers


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

1 comment:

Marisa said...

LOL. Definitely the golfer's motto :) Darling card.