Hello, Carta Bella Paper fans! I'm up on the Carta Bella Blog
today with a trio of love card set using the Words of Love Collection
The Words of Love Collection
is absolutely breathtaking! If you have never owned a Carta Bella Collection, you are missing out on its beauty...the colors, images/prints, the textured/heavy weight feel...awesome! I used to be a 6 x 6 patterned paper girl, but the quality of the full-size collections is the BOMB!
Butterfly Love Card
I LOVE YOU forever Card
Forever Love Card
Here is the supply list that I used to create this Words of Love Card Set Set!
Die Cut Machine
1. Cut apart desired 3" x 4" journal cards from the Words of Love Collection.
2. Cut 4" x 5.25" background panels from a variety of coordinating papers in the Words of Love Collection.
3. Cut card stock bases to 4.25" x 5.5" and score at 4.25" for folding in half.
4. Die cut desired pieces from the Forever and Love Die Sets in coordinating Words of Love papers.
5. Adhere the background paper panels to the card fronts.
6. Layer and adhere the journal cards as desired to the background panel with tape adhesive.
7. Adhere the word and icon die cuts here and there to embellish the card fronts, then top off with a few sequin sprinkles.
It is a perfect time of year to create your own cards, Valentine cards! As a child, I always loved making special love notes for my classmates....who knew I would still be whipping up my own Valentine cards as an adult?! Hope you are inspired to create some Valentine cards today using your Carta Bella collections!
Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!