Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Reverse Confetti - June SFYTT Recap


Hey there, Reverse Confetti lovers!
There's still time to play along with this month's Sketch For You To Try!


Feast your eyes on this awesome sketch!



Here are the awesome Reverse Confetti goodies I used on my card today, some new and some well-loved from previous releases!





 Thank heaven for Confetti Cuts!  I let some of my favorite Reverse Confetti - Confetti Cuts take center stage on this card today!  With just a simple "hugs" sentiment from the I Like You stamp set, the other elements on the card are simply cut and adhered with foam squares.  The black/white striped Pina Colada - Quick Card Panel creates a super contrast and grounds the cluster of Love Note Confetti Cuts, Pretty Panels Triangles Confetti Cuts, Pineapples Aplenty Confetti Cuts and Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts.  To finish off the card, I added a small twine bow to one of the pineapple leaf tops.

Head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog and see what the other designers have whipped up with the sketch today!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

No comments: