Monday, September 28, 2015

Reverse Confetti - happy boo day!


Hey there, 'Fetti Fans!
How stinkin' cute is this kitty from the new Too Cute To Spook stamp set?!  LOVE her so much!  Yes, I think she's a her!  LOL!

I'm also a BIG FAN of Reverse Confetti's Quick Card Panels...as a layer girl, these panels tickle my fancy every release! 

Here are all of the Reverse Confetti goodies that I used on my fun card today!





So much fun, REALLY!!!  That's exactly what happens when you play with your Reverse Confetti stash!  Nothing but FUN!!!

What's just as much fun than that?!  Playing along at the ColourQ!!! 
 Here's #309...perfect for Halloween!



Here I put together a little Halloween card using the newly released Too Cute To Spook stamp set and coordinating Too Cute To Spook Confetti Cuts.  The spooky kitty is nestled with some orange twine, a Triangles Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts, a black/white doily and one of our awesome Fall Fun Quick Card Panels!  Oh, and a little peek a boo effect from the Envie Wrap Confetti Cuts finishes off my layered creation!  

I hope you are inspired to start whipping up some Halloween fun using your Reverse Confetti stash today!   


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

Joyce said...

So stinkin' adorable. Love your images, and happy patterns. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so fun Stacey you always blend patterned papers so well!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a super adorable card!