Monday, May 25, 2009

Good For You ~ RSCC7 & TPE




I combined Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #7 with The Pink Elephant Sketch Challenge with this card. Dawn's colors in her beautiful photograph are Raspberry, Artichoke & Celery.

My Big Shot got some great use with this card. I used the sizzlet dies to create the bouquet of flowers and leaves with the Birds & Blooms, and Little Leaves sizzlets. I love those darling flower shapes that mimic a button look! Notice the color spritzing on the vase that was punched with a Wide Oval punch with the top cut off and placed as a base of the vase. To wrap the ribbon through the book-style card, I cut a sliver of the fold to slide the ribbon into and tie to the front.



Stamps: Really Retro
Paper: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Pink Passion, Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Color Spritzer, Coluzzle, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain, Rich Regals brads, Big Shot, Birds & Blooms, Little Leaves Sizzlets, Stampin' Dimensionals


14 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Your flowers look so much like the inspiration piece. Great job.

Tracy said...

Very cute

Caryl P said...

I love the vase, and the flowers are fabulous. They're the best kind...don't need water and I can't kill them!

LORi said...

Ohhh Stacey ...Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card. I think the bow makes it just perfect.

Susan said...

Beautiful card - the colors look great together!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the flowers in the vase!

Dawn said...

Wonderful card, I love the flowers!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love all of your fun flowers. Way to go with this fabulous color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sue Lelli said...

How clever to re-create her flowers and vase! Really really pretty!

Annie said...

I just love what you have done with Robin's sketch - it's fabulous.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Just Me said...

Oh my those flowers are fabulous!! what a GREAT card!!

~kelly marie~ said...

those flowers are amazing!! This card is amazing! Wonderful!

Robin said...

This is amaaaaaaaazing Stacey! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!
Robin