Monday, May 25, 2009

Thanks So Much ~ FTL43 & CTD43

This may be my new favorite color combination...Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant & Old Olive from the Color Throwdown #43. The clean & simple Fall-To Layout #43 worked well with my vase of blooms, too!

Stamps: Trendy Trees (greeting)
Paper: Taste of Textiles DP, Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Old Olive & Elegant Eggplant CS
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Other: Big Shot, Birds & Blooms and Little Leaves sizzlets, Ice Circle Rhinstone brads, Crafters Tool Kit, Wide Oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Barbara said...

This is fabulous!! Love all the punch details!!! Great card. Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

Ali Manning/newenglandstamper said...

Stacey - this is a fabulous card. How did you make the vase? It looks awesome.

Julie Davison said...

GORGE!! Fabulous use of the colors and the layout. I like this flower vase even better than the last one!

StampingSeasons said...

I loved this colour combo too. great card.

LeAnne said...

Oh my, both these flower cards are great! Lovin' that sketch!

Caryl P said...

This card is awesome! I thought I lost my mind because I was pretty sure I'd seen it before...when you find a card that works, make it in many colors I guess!