Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Works



It's Monday, and that means it's Monday MOJO time! For today's challenge, Monday MOJO Week #97, I made this card and paired it up with the colors from the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge #229. The colors for the challenge are Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal, and Neutrals of you choice. For neutrals, I chose Whisper White & Basic Gray.

I inked up the Inspired by Nature daisy image using sponge daubers and classic ink. The image was stamped on the white circle and then stamped again on scrap, hand-cut, and placed over with a dimensional.





Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White CS, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Basic Gray
Other: Big Shot, Circle Scallop #2, Texturz Plates Backgrounds, Photo Corner Punch, 4/8" Neutrals Jumbo Brads, Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals


4 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

I love this! The single layer sentiment looks so great tucked into that flower.

Caryl P said...

Oooh, I love how you popped up the flower up on dimensionals. Beautiful!

Off to play along with the Curtain Call now!

Julie Davison said...

This is soooo pretty! I love your take on the sketch and the colors are perfect!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Oh Stacey- Caught a glimpse of this as I was changing pages on splitcoast yesterday and thought, how lovely with those colors! Then I am on mojo, there is your name and of course the card was yours. This is a wonderful card, so bright and full of delight! I LOVE IT!