Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lemon-Orange Love



Kelly, aka: schirmcat, is Featured Stamper #127 over at Splitcoaststampers today! I case'd THIS CARD of hers called Lemon-Lime Love. I changed the stamp sets, and colors, but left the adorable layout alone:) My Tart & Tangy stamp set has been a little neglected since last summer...how I've missed this fun summery set:) What do you think of these bright colors? Yoyo Yellow or Only Orange aren't always the most popular color choices for some stampers, but I think these bright colors are perfect matched up with a darling stamp set like Tart & Tangy! I'm thirsty for an OrangeAde at the fair, how about you?...Happy Summer everyone!



Stamps: Tarty & Tangy, Short & Sweet, Circle Circus (new)
Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Whisper White CS
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Black Stazon
Other: Scallop Edge, 1 3/8" Circle & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Button Latte, Natural Hemp Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals



Make sure you check out my 75K & Birthday BLOG CANDY contest!

No comments: