Monday, August 5, 2013

If the Shoe Fits...


 Hey, friends!  It's time for a new challenge at The Pink Elephant...TEXTURE!  I added a little bit of texture with that fabulous polka dot ribbon, hemp twine, and the scattering of buttons and sequins, too:)  You know what I really LOVE about this card....it is kindof a shout-out to Miss Ella, The Pink Elephant, herself... because it has tons of PINK and POLKA DOTS...Ella will be so proud!  LOL!


The other challenges that inspired by card are...Cardabilities #80, Dynamic Duos #64, CAS-ual Fridays #111, and Friday Mashup #121.




The Alley Way Stamps has the cutest stamp set, Funky Feet, which is FREE this month with a $40 order!  I used the fun witch feet with the coordinating sentiments...every girl can relate to this, I'm sure! When you find that perfect pair of shoes, you do wish to have them in every color, yes?!


There's still lots of time to join us at the Curtain Call for the Watermelon Wonder inspiration challenge!



Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Funky Feet (TAWS)
Ink:  Black Tuxedo (Momento)
Paper:  White (PTI), Essentials Collection (Authentique)
Other:  Polka Dot Ribbon (Verve), Buttons (MFT), Twine (Hemptique), Sequins (Avery Elle)

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a fun sentiment and loving all the dots!

paula said...

Great post, thanks for sharing !

please visit my blog ..

http://asprinkleofsomethingspecial.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks paula xx

Linda said...

So very cute. Love the sentiment....

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This card made me giggle. Love the bow! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos this week!

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable and I love the addition of the black bow!
Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Heidi Baks said...

Polka dot background and ribbon - perfect! I would guess you used a stencil on text paper - love it. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Really cute card Stacey, I just love that sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so stinkin' cute! fab job with this color combo!

...seriously woman, when are you going to teach me to use those bows?!

Olga said...

Love it! So cute and funny=)) thank you for playing with Cardabilities! Good luck!

Amy White said...

Such a cute card Stacey - it certainly made me smile! (If I could find shoes that fit my enormous feet I think I probably would buy them in every colour lol!). Love the dsp you've used with the fun polka dot ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

chanya13 said...

Sweet card!!! Love colours :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! Agnieszka

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super cute card! Love the mix of patterns!Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!