Thursday, August 21, 2014

You'll Forever Be My Always - Catered Crop


Hi there, Catered Crop fans!
The Music Expressions Recipe Swap challenge is up and running!


I didn't realize how often music-patterned paper is a staple to me!  When I saw the inspiration collages, I must admit that I was shocked to find several cards I have created with music patterns or themes!


 When I peeked my head in the Fusion Card Challenge, I fell in love with the graphic and sketch...so my card layout and the florals on my card were inspired by it!

I used some Reverse Confetti goodies on my card today, too!  


Actually, it's night time...very late, actually!  I have been swamped all week at school, but missed my crafty time so much that I headed down to the craft cave after cleaning up dinner and whipped this baby up!







The Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night collection was PERFECT to create a musically expressive card!  I grabbed another piece of black sheet music printed paper, too, from Pink Paislee London Market.  The flowers were stamped with some subtle colors and then die cut to display a bouquet or corsage, so to speak!  Date nights usually have music, right?!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Petals 'n Posies, All About You (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Black, Lemon Chiffon, Cotton Candy, Sea Glass (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Rustic White, White (PTI), Date Night (Chickaniddy Crafts)
Other:  Confetti Cuts Petals 'n Posies, Confetti Cuts Office Edges, Confetti Cuts Tag Me Too (Reverse Confetti), Black/White Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Ribbon (PTI)


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

9 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Ah . . . love that vintage vibe. Dad was a vice principal of a high school so he had to chaperone the dances. Reminds me of when he brought us little tykes. Thanks for sweet memories.

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card! I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE card Stacey!! Love the paper you used on the tag and those sweet flowers!

Deepti said...

So pretty :) thank you for sharing with Fusion!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!

Hazel said...

Beautiful card. x

Lynn said...

Oh I love that sentiment and the sweet little paper to coordinate Stacey! So glad you could play along with us at Fusion!

Kelly Griglione said...

Yay, so fun to see you in the Fusion gallery! So glad you popped your head in : ) You are the queen of luscious layers. Love all the ones on this card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely fLoral and music card!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION - I hope that you are insopired to join us in the upcoming challenge as well!!!!