Hello, Carta Bella Paper fans!
I'm up on the Carta Bella Blog
today with a two greeting cards using the new Soak Up the Sun Collection
Say Hello to Summer Card
The Carta Bella Soak Up the Sun Collection
is totally FUN...maybe I'll call it Soak Up the Fun! This collection couldn't be more PERFECT for your summer projects! Who's ready for summer....THIS GIRL! There are some awesome new Carta Bella Embossing Folders
that I wanted to show off today, especially! Check out the Pinwheels
and Clouds Embossing Folders
The sturdy texture of Carta Bella Paper Collections
is second to none! The papers have such rich color and a fabulous texture that is irresistible. I also LOVE the selection of patterns in each collection, with small/medium/large scale patterns along with muted monochromatic ones, too.
Designer Tip: Create with Texture & Movement
To create texture and movement to your creations, follow these simple tips!
1. Add baker's twine bows or loose circular swirls under tags/sentiment panels.
2. Angle your background panels slightly.
3. Use embossing, either heat embossing or with embossing folders.
Here is the supply list that I used to create the greeting cards!
1. Cut apart Carta Bella Natural White Linen Card Stock to 4.25" by 11" and score at at 5", fold and score to create the card base.
2. After embossing a 4" by 5.25" piece of the same Carta Bella Natural White Linen Card Stock using the Carta Bella Embossing Folder, adhere to the card front.
3. Cut apart the 3" by 4" journal cards in the Soak Up the Sun Collection to use as layer panels on your card front. Adhere them in a tilted angle fashion to create movement.
4. Next, adhere some of your favorite Soak Up the Sun Collection stickers and Chipboard Accents, adding texture with bits of baker's twine here and there.
When creating with Carta Bella collections, it is easy and fun to whip up handmade cards and gifts! I hope you are inspired to create some fun cards today using your Carta Bella collections!
Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!